These sheets are small but mighty. Made from a flexible mylar plastic, they are perfect for adding texture or a painted design to polymer clay. Wipe clean and re-usable.
This set contains 2 designs approx 10 x 14 cm - leopard print and tropical leaf
How to use - adding texture
- Roll out the conditioned clay using either a rolling pin or pasta machine. Roll it slightly thicker than what you'd like your final product to be
- Apply the sheet to the clay. Press gently to ensure the sheet sticks to the clay and won't slip around
- Roll again, either with the roller or pasta machine to the desired thickness.
- Gently peel off the sheet to leave the design raised on the clay
- cut and bake the clay as normal
How to use - stencil
- Roll out the clay to the desired thickness
- Apply the sheet to the clay, taking care to ensure it sticks to the surface with no gaps which would cause the paint to bleed
- Put a very small amount of acrylic paint at the top of the sheet, and using something like an old credit card, spread the paint evenly over the design.
- Gently peel off the sheet
- I recommend leaving the paint to dry before cutting to avoid smudging
- Bake the clay as normal
- Use a varnish or product of your choice to prevent the paint from scratching
Please be gentle with the sheets. To clean, use a damp cloth or baby wipe. Dry with a microfibre cloth or paper towel. Ensure the sheet is free of dust and lint before applying to the clay.
Check out my other items: https://www.houseofhettyj.etsy.com
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Oct 25, 2021
Apr 28, 2021