These sheets are small but mighty. Made from a flexible mylar plastic, they are perfect for adding texture or a painted design to polymer clay. Wipe clean and re-usable.
This flower design is approx 9.5 x 13.5 cm
How to use - adding texture
- Roll out the conditioned clay using either a rolling pin or pasta machine. Roll it slightly thicker than what you'd like your final product to be
- Apply the sheet to the clay. Press gently to ensure the sheet sticks to the clay and won't slip around
- Roll again, either with the roller or pasta machine to the desired thickness.
- Gently peel off the sheet to leave the design raised on the clay
- cut and bake the clay as normal
How to use - stencil
- Roll out the clay to the desired thickness
- Apply the sheet to the clay, taking care to ensure it sticks to the surface with no gaps which would cause the paint to bleed
- Put a very small amount of acrylic paint at the top of the sheet, and using something like an old credit card, spread the paint evenly over the design.
- Gently peel off the sheet
- I recommend leaving the paint to dry before cutting to avoid smudging
- Bake the clay as normal
- Use a varnish or product of your choice to prevent the paint from scratching
Please be gentle with the sheets. To clean, use a damp cloth or baby wipe. Dry with a microfibre cloth or paper towel. Ensure the sheet is free of dust and lint before applying to the clay.
Check out my other items: https://www.houseofhettyj.etsy.com
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Feb 19, 2023